For sporty power with the comfort of a sedan, the 2020 Mazda6 has plenty to offer drivers in Nazareth. With a variety of trim levels, there’s a Mazda6 available at Young Mazda for every driving need. We also offer new vehicle specials, making your new car a great deal. Learn more about what the new 2020 Mazda6 has to offer at Young Mazda!
2020 MAZDA6 Configuration Price List
From the base-level Mazda6 Sport configuration to the top-of-the-line award-winning Mazda6 Signature, there’s a trim level for every Bethlehem driver. Here’s how far your money goes with Mazda:
- MAZDA6 Sport – MSRP starting at $24,000* – 187-hp, Skyactiv®-G 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT and Cylinder Deactivation, Mazda Connect™ Infotainment System with voice command, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector, dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter, Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System, and Advanced Smart City Brake Support with pedestrian detection.
- MAZDA6 Touring – MSRP starting at $26,600* – 19″ aluminum alloy wheels with Gun Metallic finish, power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch-open feature and interior sunshade, leatherette-trimmed sport seats, and heated front seats.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring – MSRP starting at $29,700* – 250-hp Skyactiv®-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT, body colored heated power side mirrors with integrated turn signals, Bose® Centerpoint2® Surround Sound audio system with AudioPilot® and 11 speakers, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring Reserve – MSRP starting at $32,200* – 19″ aluminum alloy wheels with Brilliant Silver finish, rear decklid spoiler, automatic power folding side mirrors, front lower molding in bright finish, windshield wiper de-icer, ventilated front seats, driver’s seat memory, windshield-projected full-color Active Driving Display, and adaptive Front-lighting System.
- MAZDA6 Signature – MSRP starting at $35,300* – Front grille in Gunmetal finish Frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®, leather-wrapped heated steering wheel, Nappa leather-trimmed sport seats, Sen Wood door and dashboard trim inserts, black headliner, Mazda Navigation System, SiriusXM® 3-year Traffic and Travel Link® subscription, 7-inch LCD meter display, traffic sign recognition, 360º view monitor, front and rear parking sensors.
Compare the 2020 MAZDA6 at Young Mazda
Whether you’re comparing Mazda6 trim packages, or comparing the Mazda6 to the Mazda3, let Young Mazda help you find the right car for you in Allentown. Contact us with your questions, or to schedule a test drive of the 2020 Mazda6.
*MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $920 destination charge (Alaska $965). Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
More From Young Mazda
In need of an excellent, compact SUV that offers an efficient and energetic Nazareth driving experience? The 2019 Mazda CX-5 provides the power needed and the efficiency drivers want on Allentown roads and beyond. Learn more about the Mazda CX-5 gas mileage, Mazda Skyactiv®-G engine technology, and more with us at Young Mazda then take this…
For sporty power with the comfort of a sedan, the 2020 Mazda6 has plenty to offer drivers in Nazareth. With a variety of trim levels, there’s a Mazda6 available at Young Mazda for every driving need. We also offer new vehicle specials, making your new car a great deal. Learn more about what the new 2020 Mazda6…
If you’re wondering how much can a Mazda CX-9 tow, the team at Young Mazda can help. The 2019 Mazda CX-9 is able to tow up to 3,500 pounds with either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.* This power is supplied by the high-torque engine that the new Mazda CX-9 is built with, allowing for a strong…
The 2019 Mazda CX-9 not only has an impressive towing capacity and a plethora of innovative safety features but also provides interior technology, plenty of space, and convenience features to make any Nazareth commute comfortable and entertaining. Learn more about the Mazda CX-9 interior features and more with us at Young Mazda today! Learn MoreView InventoryContact…
Mazda gas mileage is tough to beat. Just take a look at the 2019 Mazda3. This model offers easy-going vehicle dynamics and real-world fuel economy ratings. Both the Mazda3 Sedan and Hatchback are great picks for Nazareth’s eco-conscious drivers. Find out more about the new Mazda3 gas mileage ratings below and take your favorite trim…