For sporty power with the comfort of a sedan, the 2020 Mazda6 has plenty to offer drivers in Nazareth. With a variety of trim levels, there’s a Mazda6 available at Young Mazda for every driving need. We also offer new vehicle specials, making your new car a great deal. Learn more about what the new 2020 Mazda6 has to offer at Young Mazda!
2020 MAZDA6 Configuration Price List
From the base-level Mazda6 Sport configuration to the top-of-the-line award-winning Mazda6 Signature, there’s a trim level for every Bethlehem driver. Here’s how far your money goes with Mazda:
- MAZDA6 Sport – MSRP starting at $24,000* – 187-hp, Skyactiv®-G 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT and Cylinder Deactivation, Mazda Connect™ Infotainment System with voice command, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector, dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter, Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System, and Advanced Smart City Brake Support with pedestrian detection.
- MAZDA6 Touring – MSRP starting at $26,600* – 19″ aluminum alloy wheels with Gun Metallic finish, power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch-open feature and interior sunshade, leatherette-trimmed sport seats, and heated front seats.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring – MSRP starting at $29,700* – 250-hp Skyactiv®-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT, body colored heated power side mirrors with integrated turn signals, Bose® Centerpoint2® Surround Sound audio system with AudioPilot® and 11 speakers, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring Reserve – MSRP starting at $32,200* – 19″ aluminum alloy wheels with Brilliant Silver finish, rear decklid spoiler, automatic power folding side mirrors, front lower molding in bright finish, windshield wiper de-icer, ventilated front seats, driver’s seat memory, windshield-projected full-color Active Driving Display, and adaptive Front-lighting System.
- MAZDA6 Signature – MSRP starting at $35,300* – Front grille in Gunmetal finish Frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®, leather-wrapped heated steering wheel, Nappa leather-trimmed sport seats, Sen Wood door and dashboard trim inserts, black headliner, Mazda Navigation System, SiriusXM® 3-year Traffic and Travel Link® subscription, 7-inch LCD meter display, traffic sign recognition, 360º view monitor, front and rear parking sensors.
Compare the 2020 MAZDA6 at Young Mazda
Whether you’re comparing Mazda6 trim packages, or comparing the Mazda6 to the Mazda3, let Young Mazda help you find the right car for you in Allentown. Contact us with your questions, or to schedule a test drive of the 2020 Mazda6.
*MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $920 destination charge (Alaska $965). Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
More From Young Mazda
Compact SUVs are popular on the Easton market right now and the 2020 Mazda CX-5 ranks among the best of them, offering a range of interior and performance features. One of these features is the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity that maxes out at 2,000 pounds. Learn how to take advantage of Mazda towing capacity…
Looking for a new Mazda SUV with an abundance of interior space on top of the high-end materials and innovative technology? Check out the new Mazda CX-5 for sale in Easton. So, what are the 2020 Mazda CX-5 dimensions? Learn more about the Mazda CX-5 dimensions with the helpful guide at Young Mazda today before choosing…
Nazareth drivers interested in the new Mazda CX-30 find its performance and sleek design essential parts of this impressive crossover, but it’s the 2020 Mazda CX-30 interior features that also deserve a closer look. Our Young Mazda specialists take a deep dive into this innovative SUV to see how it can upgrade your Bethlehem travels. Learn…
Drivers from Nazareth to Bethlehem gravitating toward the Mazda CX-30 for its class-leading standard horsepower. The vehicle has an impressive reputation and Young Mazda is here to provide Easton area drivers more details on Mazda CX-30 specs. This compact SUV comes with plenty of interior space, an impressive list of standard features, and a classic look….
Ready to experience the new 2020 Mazda CX-30? Now drivers can get behind the wheel of this high-end, high-tech Mazda model for a more affordable price. The Mazda CX-30 price starts at $21,900 MSRP* for the basic model. With the additional new vehicle specials and Mazda lease deals available at our dealership, you can find…